02/09/2016 Leave a comment
Understanding the 80-20 Principle
As every qualified personal trainer or athlete will tell you, those rock-hard, 6-pack abdominal muscles are made more in the kitchen than in the gym. In order to remove that layer of fat which covers your abdominal muscles, you will need to organize your diet according to the 80-20 principle, which involves dedicating 80 percent of your efforts towards eating clean and healthy food, and the remaining 20 percent in exercising with a focus on cardiovascular and weight-training activities.
What you put into your body will show on it, and as the saying goes, “you are what you eat”. You can get in shape fast and kick start your metabolism with the help of professionally developed food and drink plans, which will enable you to eat and drink healthy food whose nutritional calorific content has been optimized to give you maximum benefit.
There is a marked difference between fad diets and effective diets. A number of enthusiasts make mistakes while attempting to get in shape fast by following fad or all-liquid diets. These diets only enable the loss of water weight, and also send the body into starvation mode, thus slowing down metabolism.
A balanced and nutritionally-sound approach to getting fit fast can be achieved through the 3 Day Refresh program, which incorporates the consumption of healthy shakes and clean, non-processed food, allowing the body to receive its daily requirement of vitamins, protein and minerals and cleanses it from within.
With the 3 Day Refresh program, you will get in shape fast thanks to a boost in metabolism, a cleansed system, and renewed energy thanks to the goodness of nutrient-dense shakes, which will go a long way in facilitating a pleasant journey towards a healthier body.