10/02/2015 Leave a comment
10 Minutes to a Beautiful Body – The Truant’s Way
The following tips especially cater to the exercise shy crowd.
- Belly Dance: Yes, the image of exotic dancers is pleasuring your mind’s eye. A fun way to lose calories, belly dance is highly recommended if one wants to get rid of the belly fat and also increase flexibility.
- Skipping: Easy workouts are high in demand. The humble skipping rope of childhood comes to the rescue. Among the most economic 10 minute fitness tips, skipping non-stop for 600 seconds gives one a full body workout at a single go.
- Climb stairs: 600 seconds of climbing and coming down stairs, not leisurely but briskly. Pack in as many rounds of climbing as possible and increase it regularly. It may sound like one of those easy workouts, but it can reduce your weight in days.
10 Minutes to a Beautiful Body – The Fitness Freak’s Way:
If you are no stranger to exercise, then the following 10 minute fitness tips are for you.
- Push-ups: With numerous variations available, push-ups are excellent for building muscles and increasing strength. Try a variety of push-ups in the 10 minute exercise regimen to break the monotony. With time, increase the number of push-ups per minute.
- Pull ups: Using one’s own body mass as weight and a fixed horizontal bar above the head, pull ups can be very efficient exercise to build muscle mass and increase strength.
- Sit ups: Like push-ups, sit ups also boast of variations. It is an ideal way of doing away with the belly fat and strengthening the abdominal muscles.
Increasing workload and sedentary lifestyle make it all the more necessary to exercise regularly to increase blood flow, regulate breathing and reduce weight. Therefore, the slightest chance of 10 minutes should be used as efficiently for exercises as possible.